Name: Dr Andrew Pesce MB BS FRANZCOG FAMA FAICD
Position Title: Board Director/First Vice President
Term of Office: Start Date: 08/11/2013
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Relevant to the Role:
- Andrew is a practicing Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, and a past Federal President of the Australian Medical Association and served as Clinical Director of Women and Children’s Health at Westmead Hospital.
- Andrew is also a Member of the Performance Assessment Panel for the NSW Medical Council, as well as a Medical Advisor for BUPA Health.
Other Directorships and Offices:
- Deputy Chair, (Chair elect, commencing term October 2019) Medical Insurance Group Australia. (Provider of Professional Indemnity Insurance for Doctors and other Health Professionals), serving on Governance and Remuneration, Audit and Risk Management and Clinical Risk Management committees
- Chair Specialist Oncologist Property Ltd. (provider of medical practice services to Specialist Medical Practitioners in NSW, Act and Queensland)
- Board member, Western Sydney Local Health District
- Board Member, Lorica Health. Health Data Analytics company providing quality, safety and efficiency metrics to the Department of Health and Aging, Private Health Insurers in Australia and internationally.
Board Committee Membership: Risk & Audit Committee
Phone No: 0428 300 361