Position Title: Board Director
Term of Office: Start Date: 10/11/2019
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Relevant to the Role:
- Victor is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and over 25 years’ experience in public accounting practice.
- He received an Economics degree from Sydney University and started an apprenticeship at a large city Chartered Accounting firm while undertaking two-year post-graduate studies. Victor then moved into practice with his wife.
- The practice as well as traditional accounting services also specialized in not-for-profit organisation. Major clients included Aboriginal Organisations funded by the government – legal service, art gallery, medical and radio station.
- During this time, his focus was on consulting – business plans, management accounts and funding applications. The practice were also auditors to Australian Chamber Orchestra and Mona Vale Golf Club.
- After selling the practice in 2002, Victor worked as a Senior Manager/Director for various Chartered firms, where his duties included staff supervision and dealing with the more complex problems such as business sale/buy, tax debt negotiations and business structures.
Other Directorships and Offices:
Board Committee Membership: None