Position Title: Board Director
Term of Office: Start Date: 10/11/2019
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Relevant to the Role:
- Tania was born in Harbin, China arriving in Australia at the age of 8.
- Tania obtained a Science Degree from the University of Sydney, and also attended the Saturday Russian School at the St Peter and Paul Cathedral in Strathfield for 10 years.
- Tania has worked for over forty years working within the Forensic Services as a part of the Department of Health. She was head of the Forensic Toxicology for 13 years, overseeing 3 laboratories and a staff of seventy.
- As a member of the parents committee of the St Nicholas School of Russian, Tania was also the Honorary Principal for 2 years. Her other committee memberships include the Russian Ethnic Community Council in various roles and the Australian and New Zealand Forensic Science Society.
- Tania is also an accredited assessor with the National Association of Testing Authorities.
Other Directorships and Offices:
(recent and current)
Board Committee Membership: Resident Welfare Committee