Position Title: Board Director
Term of Office: Start Date: 12/11/2016
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Relevant to the Role:
- Michael is 72 years of age, has been retired for five years. Michael has tertiary qualifications as Bachelor of Science, Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- Michael worked for 45 years in the Food Industry and NSW Government, primarily in management roles.
- He has also represented Industry and the NSW Government on many Committees and Working groups dealing with the formulation and implementation of Food Policy and Food Law.
- His final role was at the NSW Food Authority was an accredited Food Safety Auditor and Food Law specialist.
- Currently Michael works as a volunteer for the NSW Meals on Wheels, Second Bite and OzHarvest.
Other Directorships and Offices:
Board Committee Membership: Resident Welfare Committee
Phone No: 0413 018 519