Position Title: Board Director
Term of Office: Start Date: 12/11/2016
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Relevant to the Role:
- Irina has worked for over 30 years as an Emergency Medicine specialist in a number of clinical settings including five years at Liverpool Hospital in 1999 – 2004. Irina has also held various organisational roles at Hospital, Professional College, various Department of Health levels, and is also a member of various professional panels at the Medical Council of NSW.
- Currently, Irina works as both Senior Staff Specialist, Emergency Medicine and Clinical Lead in ED Ultrasound at Prince of Wales Hospital. She also is a member of various Hearing Panels for the Medical Council of NSW, a Professional Member on various Hearing Panels for NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT) and is an Advanced Pediatric Life Support (APLS) Instructor.
Other Directorships and Offices:
- VMO in Emergency Medicine, Calvary Hospital
- Member, Area of Need/Pre-Employment Structured Clinical Interview (PESCI) Panel, Medical Council of NSW (later AHPRA)
- Acting Co-Director, Department of Emergency Medicine, Prince of Wales Hospital
- Senior Staff Specialist in Emergency Medicine Liverpool Hospital,
- Conjoint Lecturer, UNSW
- Deputy Director of Emergency Medicine, Mt Druitt Hospital (This included a period from 1996 to 1998 as Acting Director of Emergency Medicine).
- Director of Emergency Medicine Training at Mt Druitt Hospital
Board Committee Membership: Clinical Governance Committee, MAC Meeting Committee
Phone No: 0407 130 959